2 AM... unable to sleep. Thoughts of various things running rampantly through my mind.... So many things happening, both externally and internally, and I have no idea how to keep it all on track... Too many things to do, too many concerns to handle all at once....
I'm not sure what to do. I'm not sure if I'm even doing the right thing... And so I just keep going, hoping that I am headed in the right direction... Hoping that my heart will lead me down the proper path while my my mind questions every step of the way. It's a long, arduous path, yet I couldn't imagine having it any other way.
I suppose I'll just have to keep going, uncertainty be damned, and trust the feelings that have gotten me here. I don't know where this path will inevitably lead, but I hope that it truly is the one that's best for me.
I don't know how to do it any other way.
Monday, April 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment